- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Randy Carey
Just when you thought that romance was the stuff of fairy tales — that chivalry and purity and honor in relationships are pretty much dead — along comes an inspiring story that makes even the sluggish of hearts go "thumpa-thump-thump."
From his letters that I watched Kristin read and smile over; to the way he always opened the door for her; to how he looked my husband in the eye and shook his hand when he was in our home; to how he naturally said, "yes ma'am" to me — I knew Randy was a "catch."