- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Randy Cohen
"Even getting a project of that magnitude finished during a big recession is a pretty remarkable story," Cohen said. "There were a number of facilities that went into multi-year delays."
Nationally, most groups have struggled in recent years, says Randy Cohen, a policy analyst for Americans for the Arts.