- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Randy Edsall Items
On the dais Friday at Comcast Center sat a campus president hired in August, an athletic director chosen the next month and a basketball coach departing nearly 22 years after returning to Maryland.
Maryland's five weeks of spring practice are complete, and realistically little is known about how the Terrapins will look in the fall under new coach Randy Edsall.
Maryland received a peek at Max Garcia's talents under emergency conditions late in the 2010 season.
Maryland defensive lineman Justin Anderson began the spring with a move from end to tackle.
He's wearing No. 88, has a helmet and pads and is returning to a sport he hasn't played since high school.
Maryland couldn't make it out of April before losing a projected starter for part of next season.
Maryland football coach Randy Edsall plans to have the Terrapins ready to absorb a three-scholarship penalty from the NCAA once August practice begins.
Maryland's Kenny Tate was an all-ACC selection a year ago.
Maryland coach Randy Edsall begins his first spring practice with the Terrapins on Tuesday and knows a little more than five months stand between his initial set of drills and the Labor Day season opener against Miami.