- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Latest Randy Hopper Items
Five months after an epic showdown over taxes, spending and union rights that paralyzed the capital and transfixed the country, Wisconsin voters could tip the state's political balance of power as six Republican lawmakers battle to keep their jobs in recall votes Tuesday.
The Wisconsin elections board ruled Tuesday that three more Republican state senators will have to face recall elections in coming weeks.
Wisconsin state Sen. Randy Hopper goes to work every morning not knowing how long he will have his day job. And he's fine with that.
Weeks of protests at the state Capitol in Madison over the Republican budget proposal were followed by a contentious campaign to turn out a state Supreme Court justice. Now the state Senate is facing a total recall.