- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest randy jackson Items
"American Idol" is betting that a judges' remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better with viewers than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season.
“American Idol” is betting that a judges’ remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season. The rumored addition of Miss Lopez and Mr. Connick as judges for season 13 was announced Tuesday by Fox.
With a flawless voice that recalled past "American Idol" finalist Jennifer Hudson and a sense of determination after not making it in previous seasons, Candice Glover did the one thing Hudson wasn't able to do: She won the title of "American Idol."
Fox, facing the ebbing ratings power of "American Idol," is betting big on its first miniseries showcase, starting with a limited-edition "24," and shows from heavyweight producers Seth MacFarlane and J.J. Abrams to invigorate its schedule.
None of the four judges on Fox's "American Idol" will be asked to return for Season 13, an individual with knowledge of the network's plans told TheWrap.
"American Idol" is facing a $36 million-plus question: Will that combined paycheck lavished on superstar judges Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban pay off in ratings?
Five minutes into their season-opening news conference and the new team at "American Idol" were having their first disagreement _ about their disagreements. Then Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj kept it going.
Five minutes into their season-opening news conference and the new team at "American Idol" were having their first disagreement — about their disagreements.
CNN on Thursday named former NBC Universal chief Jeff Zucker as its top executive, searching for a way to turn around the original cable news network as it has lagged behind rivals Fox News Channel and MSNBC.