- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Randy Martin
The fatal shooting of a woman and her three young daughters at a Missouri resort has been ruled a murder-suicide.
A Crystal Cathedral splinter church was launched Sunday in a rented movie theater in Orange County, with the breakaway pastor urging the congregation not to speak ill of its former house of worship.
Crawford County Sheriff Randy Martin told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that Christine Adewunmi killed her daughters - Lauren, 8, Samantha, 6, and Kate, 3 - and then turned the gun on herself at a campground along the Meramec River near the eastern Missouri community of Bourbon.
Crawford County Sheriff Randy Martin told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch on Monday that the mother killed her daughters and then turned the gun on herself.