- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
Topic - Randy Rosetta
Florida is out of The Associated Press Top 25 poll.
"That shocks me that it's been that long," said AP poll voter Randy Rosetta of TigerSportsDigest.com, a Fox Sports site covering LSU, after learning the nearly 29-year streak of a Florida team appearing is over. "It doesn't shock me that it's happened now because you've got three programs that are in flux, all in the first or second year of new coaches after two highly successful guys left Florida and Florida State."
"I still see a talented team there that right now is playing with a lot of walking wounded guys," Rosetta said of the Gators. "I'd like to see what they could do against Alabama and LSU with a full complement of guys. I hate to punish a team that is playing short-handed. ... I think there's hope for Florida if Brissett were to remain the quarterback for the next several weeks until Brantley is healthy."