- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
Topic - Randy Taylor
A 48-year-old man convicted in the abduction and slaying of a Nelson County teenager says he plans to seek a new trial in a different county.
The man convicted of killing a Nelson County teenager is denying that he harmed the girl or knows where she is.
A man charged with murdering a missing Nelson County teenager has pleaded not guilty.
The attorney for the suspect in the disappearance of a Nelson County teenager is seeking to have his client's trial moved.
Some question whether Iowa needs to continue giving celebrities easy access to deer hunting in the state, but it appears unlikely that the promotional program will be scrapped.
But in an interview with WCAV-TV (http://bit.ly/1jWQvMF ), Taylor said he almost passed out when the verdict was read because he didn't murder anyone.
"There is no deer hunter nationwide who doesn't consider Iowa one of the trophy hot spots in the nation," Taylor said.