- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Randy Thomas Items
Left tackle Chris Samuels is out, perhaps for another three weeks. Right guard Randy Thomas still is working his way back from knee surgery in June. After a career at right tackle, Todd Wade is trying to get the hang of a left guard spot filled the previous four years by the departed Derrick Dockery.
A long shot to make the Washington Redskins roster five days ago, Stephon Heyer got the first shot to play in Chris Samuels' vacated left tackle position yesterday afternoon.
If Shawn Springs is going to open up about his decision to stay away from Redskin Park this spring, the Washington Redskins' cornerback has just one day left to tell his story before training camp.