- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Raphael Queiroz Campos
Latest Raphael Queiroz Campos Items
A Brazilian judge has ordered bookstores to ensure that the erotic trilogy “Fifty Shades of Grey” is out of the reach of minors.
A Brazilian judge has ordered the erotic trilogy "Fifty Shades of Grey" taken off the shelves of bookstores in the city of Macae, or at least wrapped to prevent minors from opening them.
A Brazilian judge has ordered bookstores to ensure that the erotic trilogy "Fifty Shades of Grey" is out of the reach of minors.