- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Rashad Greene
Jameis Winston threw for 444 yards and three touchdowns and No. 5 Florida State crushed No. 3 Clemson 51-14 Saturday night, making statement that should be heard from Alabama to Oregon.
Syracuse and Pittsburgh are finally here, Notre Dame is partly in, and Louisville will arrive soon. "The composition of the long-term membership of the ACC has never been stronger," commissioner John Swofford said.
EJ Manuel completed 21 of 28 passes for 242 yards, including a 6-yard touchdown pass to Rashad Greene with 11 seconds left in the half, and No. 13 Florida State led No. 16 Northern Illinois 14-3 at intermission of the Orange Bowl on Tuesday night.
EJ Manuel completed 26 of 38 passes for 291 yards and accounted for two touchdowns, including a 9-yard run on the opening play of the fourth quarter as No. 13 Florida State was atop No. 16 Northern Illinois 24-10 at the Orange Bowl on Tuesday night.
E.J. Manuel hit Rashad Greene with a slant pass that Greene took 39 yards for a touchdown with 40 seconds to play and No. 8 Florida State survived a scare to beat Virginia Tech 28-22 on Thursday night.
Without Tyler Wilson, Arkansas never had a chance against Alabama.
Tanner Price threw three touchdown passes, Josh Harris rushed for 136 yards and Wake Forest upset No. 23 Florida State 35-30 on Saturday.
In recent years, Oklahoma has been a bully team, emboldened at home against lesser opponents but struggling on the road against teams refusing to cower at the sight of the Sooners.
"I don't think we ever really left," receiver Rashad Greene said. "We always came up short here or there, but it's our job to be consistent. As long as we stay consistent throughout the season and have that goal in mind, we'll do just fine."