- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
Latest Rashad Whack Items
The beginning and the end weren't so good to Mount St. Mary's.
The Mountaineers finally have a stage to tell those stories now. Mount St. Mary's qualified for the NCAA tournament last week by winning the Northeast Conference championship.
Julian Norfleet had 16 points and seven assists and Rashad Whack scored 21 as fourth-seeded Mount St. Mary's defeated No. 2 seed Wagner 77-72 on Saturday.
Rashad Whack made a 3-pointer with 2 seconds left to give fourth-seeded Mount St. Mary's a 72-71 victory over No. 5 seed St. Francis (N.Y.) in the first round of the Northeast Conference tournament on Wednesday night.
Rashad Whack hit 5 of 6 3-pointers and finished with 21 points as Mount St. Mary's beat Bryant 88-73 on Monday.
Julian Norfleet and Rashad Whack combined for 55 points in leading Mount St. Mary's to an 89-80 victory over Wagner in a conference matchup on Thursday Night.