- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
Latest Rashard Mendenhall Items
Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers have taken a 21-17 lead into the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl.
If it all were all about hair, the Steelers would already be champs.
Rashard Mendenhall walks through the locker room singing out loud, stops to poke fun at a teammate, shares a few laughs with a team employee and settles near his locker.
The Pittsburgh Steelers advanced to their third Super Bowl in six years thanks to a big-play defense that returned a fumble for a touchdown and staged a late goal-line stand in a 24-19 victory over the New York Jets.
Ben Roethlisberger hit rookie Antonio Brown on a 58-yard pass play on third-and-19, and Rashard Mendenhall scored from the 2 with 1:33 remaining to give the Pittsburgh Steelers a 31-24 comeback victory over the Baltimore Ravens in an AFC divisional playoff game Saturday.
Mikel LeShoure spent 2010 making a name for himself, breaking Illinois' single-season rushing record with 330 yards of it coming on one unreal November day.
Illinois running back Mikel Leshoure will try to cash in on a record-breaking 2010 season and enter the NFL draft.
Coach Mike Tomlin concedes the Steelers were mistakenly awarded a first down on a 9-yard run by Rashard Mendenhall during their 22-17 loss to the Jets on Sunday.
Troy Polamalu and LaMarr Woodley returned interceptions for Pittsburgh's only touchdowns and the first-place Steelers sent Cincinnati to a franchise record-tying 10th consecutive defeat, winning 23-7 on Sunday.