- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Latest Rasheed Sulaimon Items
Virginia Tech's Trevor Thompson turned in a steady performance in Duke's hostile arena, one that was good enough for his coach to believe the freshman "took a step forward."
Boston College coach Steve Donahue thinks he might have overloaded his team too much. Now, he has to find a way to get it straightened out before the season is over.
No. 11 Duke burned through a lot of emotional energy a few days ago in its loss at Syracuse.
Coach K said he hoped this game would live up to its billing. It did, and then some.
Dismayed, Andre Dawkins hung his head. So close to knocking off one of those three unbeatens."We just needed one more play, whether it was a rebound or a shot going in," he said. "We just needed one play."
Rasheed Sulaimon hit the go-ahead 3-pointer with 18.8 seconds left and No. 23 Duke beat Virginia 69-65 on Monday night.
If No. 23 Duke turns its season back around and starts playing like a Final Four contender again, the Blue Devils might credit the final few seconds of Monday night's game as a big reason why.
Three more wins this weekend in Prague would give the Duke guard and his U.S. teammates that distinction -- a rare feat, as it would be just the third gold medal in the past 27 years for this age group.
Duke is used to being on the right side of a blowout— not the losing end — and thanks to Rasheed Sulaimon, the Blue Devils got back to that familiar role.