- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - rasheed wallace
NEW YORK (AP) — Carmelo Anthony's three straight 3-pointers in a 15-0 third-quarter run were just what the Knicks thought they needed to break away from the Detroit Pistons.
Former NBA star Rasheed Wallace attempted to make a $35,000 payment on a property tax bill on a house he owns in Portland, Ore., but when the county tried to collect the money it was told the account is not valid.
Multnomah County records show that former Portland Trail Blazer Rasheed Wallace owes more than $150,000 in property taxes on a 9,000-square-foot house he owns in southwest Portland, Ore.
It all comes down to this.
New York Knicks forward Rasheed Wallace retired again from the NBA on Wednesday after he was unable to recover from a left foot injury.
The New York Knicks said Wednesday new X-rays of Rasheed Wallace's left foot showed a broken bone, and he is expected to miss another eight weeks, possibly ending his comeback season.
Rasheed Wallace picked up two technical fouls and was ejected for the first time since returning to the NBA in the first quarter of the Knicks' game Sunday against Phoenix.
Carmelo Anthony scored 21 points and JR Smith had 17 to lead the New York Knicks to a 110-88 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night.
The quiet of Rasheed Wallace's retirement in North Carolina was interrupted last spring by a call from an old coach.
Stop the flop.
Smiling widely but even resorting to a memorable NBA cliche to avoid specifics, David Stern provided little insight into the direction of the league's labor situation.
Darko Milicic is auctioning the 2004 NBA championship ring he won with the Detroit Pistons to raise money and awareness for children dealing with the terminal illness Batten's disease.
Jermaine O'Neal knows he's nearing the end of his career and he saw Boston as his best chance to win a championship before he retires.
Antonio McDyess refused to let the Pistons get to the brink of elimination.
BOSTON (AP) - The Detroit Pistons proved that a visiting team can win in Boston. Now they can reach the NBA Finals without having to do it again.
) Wallace refused to acknowledge a reporter who tried to question him about the taxes, and the Pistons' public relations person said Wallace wouldn't talk.
Still, he said he was "a little shocked" when Wallace decided he was done.