- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - rasheed wallace
Former NBA star Rasheed Wallace attempted to make a $35,000 payment on a property tax bill on a house he owns in Portland, Ore., but when the county tried to collect the money it was told the account is not valid.
New York Knicks forward Rasheed Wallace retired again from the NBA on Wednesday after he was unable to recover from a left foot injury.
The New York Knicks said Wednesday new X-rays of Rasheed Wallace's left foot showed a broken bone, and he is expected to miss another eight weeks, possibly ending his comeback season.
Rasheed Wallace picked up two technical fouls and was ejected for the first time since returning to the NBA in the first quarter of the Knicks' game Sunday against Phoenix.
The quiet of Rasheed Wallace's retirement in North Carolina was interrupted last spring by a call from an old coach.
Darko Milicic is auctioning the 2004 NBA championship ring he won with the Detroit Pistons to raise money and awareness for children dealing with the terminal illness Batten's disease.
BOSTON (AP) - The Detroit Pistons proved that a visiting team can win in Boston. Now they can reach the NBA Finals without having to do it again.
) Wallace refused to acknowledge a reporter who tried to question him about the taxes, and the Pistons' public relations person said Wallace wouldn't talk.
Still, he said he was "a little shocked" when Wallace decided he was done.