- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - rasheed wallace
Former NBA star Rasheed Wallace attempted to make a $35,000 payment on a property tax bill on a house he owns in Portland, Ore., but when the county tried to collect the money it was told the account is not valid.
New York Knicks forward Rasheed Wallace retired again from the NBA on Wednesday after he was unable to recover from a left foot injury.
The New York Knicks said Wednesday new X-rays of Rasheed Wallace's left foot showed a broken bone, and he is expected to miss another eight weeks, possibly ending his comeback season.
Rasheed Wallace picked up two technical fouls and was ejected for the first time since returning to the NBA in the first quarter of the Knicks' game Sunday against Phoenix.
The quiet of Rasheed Wallace's retirement in North Carolina was interrupted last spring by a call from an old coach.
Darko Milicic is auctioning the 2004 NBA championship ring he won with the Detroit Pistons to raise money and awareness for children dealing with the terminal illness Batten's disease.
BOSTON (AP) - The Detroit Pistons proved that a visiting team can win in Boston. Now they can reach the NBA Finals without having to do it again.
) Wallace refused to acknowledge a reporter who tried to question him about the taxes, and the Pistons' public relations person said Wallace wouldn't talk.
Still, he said he was "a little shocked" when Wallace decided he was done.