- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Raskin
Mr. Raskin, Montgomery Democrat, said making officials' disclosures more readily available will increase transparency and make the public more involved and officials more accountable.
"If disclosure is going to be real, then we need to have a fully sunlit opportunity for inspection," he said. "If we can get this legislation through, we would be an ethical model"