- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Rasool Nafisi
This could provide the base for another run for the presidency or parliament, Mr. Nafisi said.
"Ahmadinejad has a political future, but that future is electoral," he said. "There is very little chance that Khamenei will appoint him to some powerful organization or body. Too much has happened between them."