- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Raúl Valdés
Capsules of National League teams, listed in order of finish last year:
David Wright hit a three-run homer in the seventh inning to power a New York Mets' starting lineup of seven rookies past the Washington Nationals 7-2 Saturday.
Kelly Johnson and Miguel Montero homered in a five-run sixth inning, and the Arizona Diamondbacks stopped a seven-game losing streak with a 9-6 victory over the New York Mets on Friday night.