- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Ray Allen Items
Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 28 points as the New York Knicks defeated Philadelphia 123-110 on Monday night, sending the 76ers to their 17th straight loss.
LeBron James set the tone pregame. Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter.
For LeBron James, the mask was distinctive.
LeBron James watched from the bench in a stylish gray suit, and with the game deadlocked at halftime, he took off his necktie.
There was a hint of panic as Dwyane Wade wondered whether elder actually was eldest.
Marvin Williams has been so hot the last three games that he didn't let an air ball bother him.
The Miami Heat played the final minutes the way championship teams are supposed to. The Los Angeles Clippers are still perfecting the art of closing out games against the elite teams.
Outfought for a late rebound by Dwyane Wade, a grinning LeBron James chided his teammate as they ran upcourt.
Dwyane Wade came off the bench for the first time in more than six years. The Larry O'Brien Trophy wasn't at stake. Spurs coach Gregg Popovich sported a casual, no-tie look.