- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Ray Anderson Items
The NFL will open the regular season with replacement officials.
The NFL will open the regular season next week with replacement officials and said it was prepared to use them "as much ... as necessary" afterward.
After a promise from players that the game will be more competitive, the NFL will hold the Pro Bowl in Honolulu next Jan. 27, a week before the Super Bowl.
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison has carved out a niche as one of the NFL's most feared defenders over the last five years by straddling the line between clean and dirty play.
Ndamukong Suh got his wish.
Ndamukong Suh will meet with NFL officials during the Lions' bye week to get a better understanding of the rules he's been breaking.
Darrel Young of the Washington Redskins was all set to make a block during a punt return in a game last month against the Arizona Cardinals.
In celebration of a huge, perhaps season-defining win, Jim Harbaugh delivers a roundhouse handshake and backslap of Jim Schwartz. A scrum breaks out, with coaches and players involved.
No NFL players have come close to being suspended for illegal hits through five weeks of the season. The number of fines for such hits is down.