- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ray Duke
Thursday at Congressional, for the first time in 188 PGA Tour starts and so many others on four developmental tours, Duke teed off with a PGA tournament victory to his name.
"Did I think I'd ever win? You just never know," Duke said this week. "I mean, I thought I could, and I thought I was good enough to, but getting it done is a different story."
"I don't hit it as far as some of these guys," Duke said. "You've really got to hit it long and high here on this golf course."