- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
Topic - Ray Duke
Thursday at Congressional, for the first time in 188 PGA Tour starts and so many others on four developmental tours, Duke teed off with a PGA tournament victory to his name.
"Did I think I'd ever win? You just never know," Duke said this week. "I mean, I thought I could, and I thought I was good enough to, but getting it done is a different story."
"I don't hit it as far as some of these guys," Duke said. "You've really got to hit it long and high here on this golf course."