- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Ray Duke
Thursday at Congressional, for the first time in 188 PGA Tour starts and so many others on four developmental tours, Duke teed off with a PGA tournament victory to his name.
"Did I think I'd ever win? You just never know," Duke said this week. "I mean, I thought I could, and I thought I was good enough to, but getting it done is a different story."
"I don't hit it as far as some of these guys," Duke said. "You've really got to hit it long and high here on this golf course."