- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Ray Duke
Thursday at Congressional, for the first time in 188 PGA Tour starts and so many others on four developmental tours, Duke teed off with a PGA tournament victory to his name.
"Did I think I'd ever win? You just never know," Duke said this week. "I mean, I thought I could, and I thought I was good enough to, but getting it done is a different story."
"I don't hit it as far as some of these guys," Duke said. "You've really got to hit it long and high here on this golf course."