- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Ray Emery
A tag-team goalie tandem helped the Philadelphia Flyers reach the Stanley Cup Finals four years ago. They hope it gets them through the first round this spring.
While his teammates mobbed him after a late goal, Dan Carcillo trash-talked with Flyers fans through the glass before hitting the bench for a celebration.
Never afraid to raise his fists, Dan Carcillo made his mark in the league as a puncher more than a postseason star.
Ray Emery will make his third straight start for an injured Steve Mason when the Flyers host the New York Rangers in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series Tuesday night.
Calling himself a Band-Aid, Ray Emery has held the Philadelphia Flyers together nicely.
This win was three years in the making for backup goalie Ray Emery and the rest of the Philadelphia Flyers.
Steve Mason still isn't feeling well enough to play, so Ray Emery will be back in the net for the Philadelphia Flyers in Game 2 against the New York Rangers.
The Philadelphia Flyers and Pittsburgh Penguins won't meet in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
The St. Louis Blues acquired Ryan Miller for moments such as these.
The Los Angeles Kings improved their play after blowing a two-goal lead on the road. A little experience goes a long way.
After playing some of their best hockey this month, the Philadelphia Flyers now sit and wait.
New York's latest loss to the Philadelphia Flyers was very fresh in the minds of the Islanders when it appeared they were headed for another one in the home-and-home rematch.
It is no accident the New York Rangers are surging just as Henrik Lundqvist is finding his Vezina Trophy form.
Alex Ovechkin said he likes playing in Philadelphia. 'Everywhere I go they boo me,' he said.'It's a good sign.'
The last time the Capitals and Flyers met, they combined for 164 penalty minutes and seven goals. The Caps scored all the goals.
"I'm just happy that it turned out the right way," Emery said. "It was kind of ugly, but it turned out the right way."
"I thought we were in good position tied going into the third, and obviously we would like to have a better third period, but it's a long series," Emery said.