- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Ray Giacoletti Items
About 11 minutes into the game, fans might've thought Drake had undefeated No. 3 Wichita State in a vulnerable spot: the Bulldogs had a lead and the Shockers' best players - Cleanthony Early and Ron Baker - were benched by foul trouble.
Wichita State went to the Final Four last year, yet there was something missing for that team: a Missouri Valley Conference championship.
Drake saw what it hopes to become as a basketball team. The Bulldogs just had to take a beating to fully appreciate it.