- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Ray Graham Items
Down 20-6 in the fourth quarter, Notre Dame was going to need some big plays and a little luck to stay undefeated and keep its national title hopes alive.
Three Pitt football players, including starting running back Ray Graham, will play on Saturday against No. 4 Notre Dame despite being charged with simple assault and conspiracy in connection with an incident last month involving three other students.
Three University of Pittsburgh football players have been charged with simple assault and conspiracy in connection with an incident last month involving three other students, one of whom reported he was hit in the head during a brief confrontation on the street.
Pittsburgh running back Ray Graham ran for 94 yards and two scores and added an 18-yard touchdown reception to lead the Panthers to a 35-17 upset of No. 13 Virginia Tech on Saturday.
Marcus Lattimore believes his knee injury was a test he had to pass, for himself and South Carolina. The junior running back tore his ACL while blocking downfield at Mississippi State last October. His mother, Yolanda Smith, rushed to his side and Lattimore's left leg was encased in a temporary brace as he hobbled into the locker room.
Skip Holtz isn't big on history, abbreviated as it may be at South Florida.
New Pittsburgh coach Todd Graham hasn't coached a down with the Panthers yet, but he's already put his stamp on the program.
Pitt leads the Big East Conference despite going nearly a full season without its offense living up to expectations.