- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Latest Ray Gricar Items
State police are assuming a lead role in a decade-long search for a missing central Pennsylvania prosecutor who declined to prosecute former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
The "Critique of the Freeh Report" leaves you sad, a desperate, reality-detached attempt to salvage Joe Paterno's legacy that won't change anyone's mind.
Two more accusers took the stand at Jerry Sandusky's sex-abuse trial Thursday, one of whom said the former Penn State assistant football coach called himself the "tickle monster" before embracing him in a shower and another who said he was distraught that the two lost touch.
Neither campus nor city police received reports from a Penn State graduate assistant who testified to a grand jury that he saw a former defensive coordinator raping a boy in the team showers in 2002, the departments said Wednesday.
A former Pennsylvania county prosecutor said Tuesday he referred a report of alleged child sexual abuse by former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky in 2009 to state prosecutors because of an "indirect connection" to Sandusky's family.
A former Pennsylvania county prosecutor said Wednesday that he referred an allegation that former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky had sexually abused a child to state prosecutors because his wife's brother was Sandusky's adopted son.
Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky's admission that he showered with and "horsed around" with boys could be used by prosecutors trying to convict him of child sex-abuse charges.
A chronological look at the case against former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, based on a grand jury report in Pennsylvania state court. Some key dates in Penn State football history are included. Sandusky has been charged with 40 criminal counts, accusing him of serial sex abuse of minors.