- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ray Lamontagne
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Feb. 24, to Sunday March 2, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
John Mayer, Gregg Allman, Dierks Bentley and several other musicians are getting together to pay tribute to the late Levon Helm.
A diverse all-star lineup will celebrate the 80th birthday of Johnny Cash with an April concert.
PBS opens the third season of "Live From the Artists Den" on April 1 with an Elvis Costello concert in a venue most associated with quiet.
Lady Antebellum's yearning crossover smash "Need You Now" was crowned song of the year by the Grammys.
Every record label has people who decide what's a hit and what isn't, and those people at RCA had a very specific reaction when Ray LaMontagne turned in his latest album, "God Willin' & the Creek Don't Rise."
The song that was too profane for radio is now a contender for one of the Grammys' highest honors.
Nominees announced Wednesday in top categories for the 53rd annual Grammy Awards
LaMontagne acknowledges "a certain amount of pleasure" at the unexpected pat on the back he got from the industry.
LaMontagne says he will attend Sunday's ceremony and is pleased by the notice the album has received.