- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Ray Lewis Items
The last time the Baltimore Ravens picked an inside linebacker in the first round of the NFL draft, a fellow by the name of Ray Lewis developed into one heck of a football player.
Jon Jones had the Baltimore crowd roaring when he broke out the "squirrel" dance made famous by Ray Lewis.
Get ready for the Super Bowl freak show.
Tom Brady's recent problems against the Baltimore Ravens came when they still had Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.
After 17 seasons and two Super Bowl titles, linebacker Ray Lewis retired. The Ravens allowed Ed Reed to sign with Houston in free agency. In total, eight starters are gone from the championship team.
Ray Lewis wasn't there. Neither was Ed Reed, or at least a half dozen other players who hoisted the Super Bowl trophy last February.
Ray Lewis wore a Super Bowl ring on his right hand and another on his left. On his face was the broad smile of a champion.
Minnesota went all in with three first-round picks.
Wes Welker sure knows how to pick his quarterbacks.