- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Ray Milland
Forever the optimist and positive thinker, he told a Gridiron Dinner, "Since I came to the White House, I got two hearing aids, a colon operation, skin cancer, a prostate operation and I was shot.
Speaking at a Veterans of Foreign Wars convention, he quipped, "The Russians have a new million-dollar lottery. The winner gets a dollar a year for a million years."