- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Ray Miller
In a wooded enclave just north of West Lafayette, Indiana Veterans' Home gives the appearance of a neat and orderly military base.
Miller says the fire started in a rugged, secluded area, suggesting it was intentionally set.
Forest fire specialist Ray Miller tells The Altoona Mirror (http://bit.ly/1iCPjsM ) that authorities have ruled out lightning, unattended camp fires and hot-running vehicles as causes of the fire, which began April 19 in the Wills Mountain area of Bedford County, about 80 miles southeast of Pittsburgh.