- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Ray Poole
Indiana State Police Sgt. Ray Poole said officials in southern Indiana's Scott County had told the state Department of Homeland Security that the county had one death rather than the three they first reported.
Sgt. Poole said he did not know the reasons for the confusion.