- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Ray Rice Items
After Ray Rice's big week against the Bears, can you trust him against the Jets?
The fantasy football playoffs are getting close _ time to keep an extra eye out for maneuvers that seem wacky and unexpected opportunities.
The Denver Broncos stamped themselves as the AFC's top team by ending Kansas City's perfect run.
Ray Rice is one of "my guys." I was telling people early in his career that he was my favorite non-Bear to watch. He's a little guy who played big — smashing, spinning and straining his way to success. I was driving the bandwagon before there were any passengers, and I drafted accordingly.
They committed three turnovers, blew a 17-point lead and gave up a long touchdown pass on the final play of regulation. And still, the defending Super Bowl champions prevailed, as Justin Tucker kicked a 46-yard field goal with 5:27 left in overtime to give Baltimore a 20-17 win over Cincinnati on Sunday.
The defending Super Bowl champion Ravens are wobbling. Cleveland's Jason Campbell threw three touchdown passes — two to Davone Bess — and the Browns ended an 11-game losing streak against Baltimore, beating the Ravens 24-18 on Sunday.
In the course of roughly 200 mock drafts over the past month (yeah, I know), a clear pattern has emerged. The top nine players in ESPN's overall rankings are running backs. The top 13 RBs have gone in the top 20 picks of roughly 195 of those 200 mock drafts. And unless you're in a league that really favors QBs, that's what you can expect in your real-life drafts.
Ray Lewis wasn't there. Neither was Ed Reed, or at least a half dozen other players who hoisted the Super Bowl trophy last February.
Vonta Leach was released Tuesday by the Baltimore Ravens, who failed to agree on a restructured contract with the All-Pro fullback.