- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ray Sherman
Jimmy Robinson was hired Friday as receivers coach for the Dallas Cowboys, joining their staff less than a week after coaching for the champion Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl.
Jason Garrett nailed his audition. He gets to remain coach of the Dallas Cowboys.
Dolphins assistant head coach Todd Bowles wasn't able to persuade Jerry Jones to make him an NFL head coach when he tried four years ago. He hopes he made a better pitch Wednesday.
Dez Bryant is still catching a few balls despite that bulky protective boot on his right foot.
With rookie receiver Dez Bryant out until perhaps the regular season, the Dallas Cowboys will certainly need that $2 million insurance policy named Patrick Crayton.
"People have got to understand the value. He's not a flashy type player. He's a guy who goes about it in a workmanlike fashion and just goes about and does his job," Sherman said.
"Hopefully he could come back sooner, but that's a long time to be out," Sherman said. "Hopefully through film study, meetings and those types of things, he can still have an idea, be on top of what he has to do. The only thing is physically not being able to go out and do it."