- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Raymond Chester
Christensen's son, Toby Christensen, said his father died at Intermountain Medical Center near his home in Alpine, Utah. He had been waiting for 10 months for a donor liver.
With his penchant for poetry, Todd Christensen never fit the Raiders' renegade mold. But that didn't keep him from becoming one of the team's best all-time tight ends.