- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An indebted America is the land of the free no more
Topic - Raymond Evers
Health officials say the number of people sickened by a deadly meningitis outbreak has now reached 105.
An organization that includes atheists and agnostics is suing over a Pennsylvania House resolution that declares 2012 the "Year of the Bible," saying the measure violates the U.S. Constitution.
Longtime NFL defensive end Raheem Brock was arrested in his hometown of Philadelphia after a dispute at a restaurant.
One of the people involved, Matthew Sofka, 26, of Westfield, N.J., was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault and other counts in connection with the fight, said Lt. Raymond Evers, a Philadelphia police spokesman.
The investigation is continuing and police expect more arrests, Lt. Evers said.