- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Raymond Felton
In a season full of turmoil for the New York Knicks, Raymond Felton has dealt with more of it than any other player on the team.
Something got spilled near where the New York Knicks' bus was parked Thursday morning, which seemed to serve as a perfect microcosm of their season to date.
Raymond Felton is determined to keep personal turmoil from affecting what was already his most trying season professionally.
New York Knicks point guard Raymond Felton was arraigned on two felony weapons possession charges in Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday, following his early morning arrest after a lawyer for his wife turned in a loaded semi-automatic handgun allegedly belonging to the basketball star to a police precinct, claiming she no longer wanted it in their home, authorities said.
No 62-point game for Carmelo Anthony on Sunday. He didn't even match his first-half total from Friday night.
NEW YORK (AP) — Carmelo Anthony's three straight 3-pointers in a 15-0 third-quarter run were just what the Knicks thought they needed to break away from the Detroit Pistons.
Instead of watching their season-opening winning streak come to a messy end, the New York Knicks served notice that they can't be counted out in the fourth quarter.
Raymond Felton is returning to New York, calling into question whether the Knicks plan to re-sign fellow point guard Jeremy Lin.
Carmelo Anthony said Sunday it's up to the New York Knicks to decide if they want to match the "ridiculous contract" that the Houston Rockets have offered Jeremy Lin.
Jason Kidd mentoring Jeremy Lin was a nice story last week.
During the summer of 2010, the Portland Trail Blazers took a long look at free agent point guard Raymond Felton before deciding he didn't fit on the roster financially.
The Trail Blazers acquired guard Raymond Felton from the Denver Nuggets in exchange for veteran guard Andre Miller in a trade Thursday night that was part of a flurry of moves that Portland made during the NBA draft.
The Denver Nuggets are normally spectators on draft night. This year they made plenty of noise.
The Portland Trail Blazers acquired guard Raymond Felton from the Denver Nuggets in exchange for veteran guard Andre Miller in a trade Thursday night.
"We fought for many years in Charlotte. We finally made the playoffs, brought that atmosphere back to the city, that's the same thing we're trying to do here in New York," Felton said. "It's been a while since they made the playoffs, since they've had a winning season, but we're just trying to come out, trying to play hard and trying to do big things for ourselves and for the fans of the city."
"Are we there yet?'" point guard Raymond Felton said Tuesday. "We're doing better than any other team in the league."