- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Raymond Felton
Injuries to Derrick Rose and Deron Williams likely means at least one point guard will make his first appearance at the All-Star Game in New Orleans.
Taking their poor home-court play on the road, the Knicks allowed Wall to score 31 points and dropped into a last-place tie in the Atlantic Division by getting beaten 98-89 at the Wizards on Saturday night.
Talk is cheap in these NBA playoffs, and it seems as if everyone wants in on the act.
It started with a 3-pointer by Avery Bradley 16 seconds into the game. It ended with a layup by Jason Terry with 6.5 seconds left.
New York won its third game in a row, 96-88 over Washington, thanks in large part to Carmelo Anthony's 30 points, Raymond Felton's 23 and solid defense that held the Wizards without a field goal over the final 4 minutes Friday night
The injury-plagued New York Knicks welcome a week with just one game. The only catch is they had to travel to London for it.
Jeremy Lin returned Monday to the home he never thought he was leaving, reflecting fondly on Linsanity but not trying to recreate it.
Instead of watching their season-opening winning streak come to a messy end, the New York Knicks served notice that they can't be counted out in the fourth quarter.
Carmelo Anthony scored 21 points and JR Smith had 17 to lead the New York Knicks to a 110-88 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night.
An item's value and its worth aren't necessarily the same thing. A person's wedding ring might be valued at X amount of dollars, but it can be worth many times that amount to the owner. Intrinsics and intangibles often are beyond the grasp of a price tag.
Jason Kidd mentoring Jeremy Lin was a nice story last week.
Carmelo Anthony said Sunday it's up to the New York Knicks to decide if they want to match the "ridiculous contract" that the Houston Rockets have offered Jeremy Lin.
Raymond Felton is returning to New York, calling into question whether the Knicks plan to re-sign fellow point guard Jeremy Lin.
The last time the Washington Wizards played the Portland Trail Blazers, they turned in one of their best games of the season, a 124-109 road win on Feb. 14.
During the summer of 2010, the Portland Trail Blazers took a long look at free agent point guard Raymond Felton before deciding he didn't fit on the roster financially.
"We know it's a different team without Raymond," Wall said, "because Raymond does a great job of penetrating and getting shots for those guys."
"His elbow has got to be sore," Felton said.