- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Raymond Felton Items
Raymond Felton walked quickly and confidently to the line, ready to shoot the technical free throw the New York Knicks had just been awarded.
LeBron James joining the Miami Heat was the signature moment during the free-agent rush last summer.
The Celtics, the Heat and the Knicks. One of those just doesn't seem to belong with the others.
Michael Jordan spoke confidently in late October, insisting that despite key personnel losses in the offseason, his Charlotte Bobcats were a "better off team than we were last year" and should "at minimum, make the playoffs."
Amare Stoudemire scored 24 of his 30 points in the second half, Wilson Chandler made the tiebreaking 3-pointer with 30 seconds left, and the New York Knicks beat the Denver Nuggets 129-125 on Sunday for their first eight-game winning streak in 16 years.
Michael Jordan has had little time to consider the significance of being the first ex-player to buy an NBA team and just the second black majority owner.
Fans buying the new NBA video game with Michael Jordan on the cover have the option of adding the former superstar to their favorite team.
It appeared early this summer that Toronto's Jose Calderon would become Charlotte's point guard. Then the Bobcats appeared poised to acquire Devin Harris from New Jersey to replace the departed Raymond Felton.
The New York Knicks opened training camp with word another superstar was perhaps slipping away.