- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Raymond Floyd Items
Adam Scott's caddie Steve Williams plans to cut down on his schedule after next year, slowly putting to an end a 35-year career carrying the golf bags of Raymond Floyd, Greg Norman and most successfully, Tiger Woods.
How well do you know the PGA Championship? Try this trivia quiz:
It hasn't been from a lack of effort. Mickelson holds the U.S. Open record with six silver medals, the latest heartbreak coming only a month ago at Merion. Mickelson's national championship has never meant more than it does now.
Phil Mickelson described his feelings toward links golf as a "hate-love" relationship, meaning he once dreaded coming over to the British Open for a brand of golf played only once a year. Now he loves it.
Paul Azinger leaned against the railing around the 18th green at Muirfield, where 13 players have won the silver claret jug since the British Open first came to a links course known as the fairest of them all.
Adam Scott wants to make it perfectly clear that he isn't suing the PGA Tour.
How well do you know the Masters? Try this quiz:
Tiger Woods hopes to captain the U.S. Ryder Cup team someday. He still plans to play in a few more before that happens.
Phil Mickelson has set the record for Ryder Cup appearances by a U.S. player.