- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Raymond Moore
Last year, in the heat of a dispute over a missing Taser, Ronald E. Moore shot and killed his 62-year-old father in the rural home near Okanogan where they both lived.
Raymond Moore has become chief executive officer of the Indian Wells Tennis Garden and the BNP Paribas Open, the joint ATP-WTA pro event played every March in the Southern California desert.