- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Real Sociedad
Real Sociedad de Fútbol, S.A.D. (more commonly referred to as Real Sociedad) is a Basque football club based in the city of San Sebastián, founded on 7 September 1909. Their home stadium is Anoeta, which seats 32,200 spectators. - Source: Wikipedia
Juventus and Real Madrid are at the top of this week's Associated Press global soccer poll. Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo leads the player poll.
Lionel Messi and Barcelona fell from the top of the Associated Press Global Football Rankings this week and were replaced by rivals Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid.
Lionel Messi scored twice in the second half, raising his season total to 27 goals in 22 games, and Barcelona routed Real Sociedad 5-0 Sunday night to extend its winning streak to nine.