- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Realestate Business Intelligence
Latest Realestate Business Intelligence Items
Housing may not be a buyer's market much longer not if home prices continue to climb to record highs.
The term "short" in "short sale" refers to the sale price of the property falling short of what is owed on its loan. But if it were to mean the amount of time it takes to complete such a sale, real estate experts agreed it more accurately would be called a "long sale."