- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Rebecca Jordan
Normally, Rebecca Jordan will take all the free TV exposure she can get for the psychiatric hospital she has turned into a tourist attraction known as the trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.
Manely Assistant Business Manager Rebecca Jordan said "Seeing Mr. Sosebee's family looking at work by their beloved father was a beautiful reminder of how a family's legacy is never ending. It was a magical night for them, for Mr. Cole, for Sen. Thompson and for The Manely Firm. We are honored to host this display through the end of April."
Ms. Jordan said the asylum is making about $600,000 or $700,000 a year, but she still doesn't take a salary, and every dollar goes back into the business.