- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Rebecca Kiessling
Imagine having your own murder debated on national television, and then you’d know how people like Rebecca Kiessling often feel.
" campaign all over the world, where she urges her fellow pro-lifers not to compromise with the child-killing industry for political expediency.
"I had never considered this applied to my life, but once I learned the truth of my conception, it suddenly did," Ms. Kiessling said.