- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Rebecca Kleefisch Items
Scott Walker isn't saying whether he'd serve a full second term as governor but delegates at the state GOP's annual convention Saturday didn't care, giving their hero a wild standing ovation as he took the stage.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who forced public workers to pay more for their pensions as part of a push to curb union rights, broke his campaign promise to pay the full cost of his state pension immediately after taking office in January.
A new statewide poll in Delaware shows that Republican Senate hopeful Christine O'Donnell has failed to chip away at Democratic nominee Chris Coons' strong lead, and she may even be going backward.