- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Reclaim America Now Coalition
Voicing grievances that vary from the Obama administration's handling of the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, to concerns about the Affordable Care Act, conservative activists rallied Tuesday near the White House to coalesce around one common goal — to see the president resign.
A group of conservative activists is borrowing from the protest playbook of the Occupy movement, encouraging demonstrators to camp out within sight of the White House in Lafayette Square next week as part of an ongoing movement demanding the resignation of President Obama and other high-level federal government officials.