- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Redfoo
Two-time defending champion Victoria Azarenka shifted the spotlight from a tense rematch to her personal life with a center-court remark to rapper boyfriend Redfoo: She wants a ring with bling.
Victoria Azarenka plans to celebrate with her rap star friend Redfoo after a dramatic Australian Open.
Music fans will soon get to hear the symphonic-like shrieking that Victoria Azarenka brings to her tennis.
"She's actually very into music, she has a piano now on the road. In the off-season she might be my pianist," Redfoo said of the world's No. 1 player.
Redfoo added: "We bring out the bottles" _ a subtle plug for his upcoming new single called "Keep Calm and Bring Out the Bottles."