- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Redskins
The Washington Redskins are an American football team based in the United States that represents Washington, D.C. They are a member of the East Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). Its headquarters and training facility are based at Redskins Park in Ashburn, Virginia and the newly built Redskins Complex in Richmond, Virginia respectively. The team's home stadium is FedExField in Landover, Maryland. The Redskins have played more than 1,000 games since 1932. The Redskins have won five NFL Championships (two pre-merger, and three Super Bowls). The franchise has captured 13 NFL divisional titles and six NFL conference championships. - Source: Wikipedia
The Washington Redskins have signed former Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson, Comcast SportsNet's Tarik El-Bashir has confirmed.
Will DeSean Jackson't number be increasing by one? We got a clue that might be happening.
Will RG3 give up his No. 10 jersey to DeSean Jackson? Jackson said the decision hasn't been made yet.
The Redskins are hosting center Brian De La Puente, according to reports, as the team continue to seek ways to bolster its offensive line.
The Redskins hosted free agent offensive lineman Mike McGlynn on Wednesday, according to reports.
Redskins depth chart reset: The Redskins are assembling their 2014 defense but holes remaining. Here's a look at where things stand.
After two years of relative stability, there will be some changes in the Redskins' offensive huddle for the 2014 season.
While college hoops may be in the driver's seat for the next month, NFL free agency continues.
Is the start of free agency a signal that the Redskins are changing their building philosophy to put a team around RG3?
Stay or Go: Reed Doughty has been the Redskins backup plan at safety for seven seasons. Is he going to be around for an eighth? Tandler and Tarik discuss.
It's no surprise that Kirk Cousins has requested a trade to get a chance to be a starter.
Redskins GM Bruce Allen acknowledged the team needed new leadership, and that's what led the team to Jay Gruden.
Champ Bailey made news when he said leaving the Redskins was the best thing that happened to his career. Graham Gano echoed the sentiment via Twitter.
The elevation of young Sean McVay to offensive coordinator is now official, according to reports.
Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell has worked with Brett Favre in the past. But it's his recent work with Russell Wilson that's made him a head coaching candidate.