- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Redskins
The Washington Redskins are an American football team based in the United States that represents Washington, D.C. They are a member of the East Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). Its headquarters and training facility are based at Redskins Park in Ashburn, Virginia and the newly built Redskins Complex in Richmond, Virginia respectively. The team's home stadium is FedExField in Landover, Maryland. The Redskins have played more than 1,000 games since 1932. The Redskins have won five NFL Championships (two pre-merger, and three Super Bowls). The franchise has captured 13 NFL divisional titles and six NFL conference championships. - Source: Wikipedia
30 Questions: The Redskins' performance on special teams last year was atrocious. With a new coach they have nowhere to go but up but how good can they be?
The Redskins and the Wizards have both made notable offseason moves, but who got the better end of the deals? Tell us here in our Redskins Open Thread.
With minicamp wrapping up last week, the Redskins are off for a month-long break. We checked Twitter to see what they've been up to.
Reed Doughty said farewell to Washington in a message on social media. Take a look here.
Redskins' GM Bruce Allen responded Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.), Majority Leader of the Senate, after Reid and 49 other Democratic senators issued a letter to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell calling for the league to pressure the Redskins to change their name.
The Redskins have beefed up their offensive line in free agency and the draft.
Bruce Allen says there is no market to trade Kirk Cousins. But like all talk around the NFL Draft, not everything can be believed.
The Redskins are looking to turn over half of their roster and even after the draft they will need more players to do that.
Will RG3 give up his No. 10 jersey to DeSean Jackson? Jackson said the decision hasn't been made yet.
Will DeSean Jackson't number be increasing by one? We got a clue that might be happening.
The Washington Redskins have signed former Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson, Comcast SportsNet's Tarik El-Bashir has confirmed.
The Redskins are hosting center Brian De La Puente, according to reports, as the team continue to seek ways to bolster its offensive line.
The Redskins hosted free agent offensive lineman Mike McGlynn on Wednesday, according to reports.
Redskins depth chart reset: The Redskins are assembling their 2014 defense but holes remaining. Here's a look at where things stand.
While college hoops may be in the driver's seat for the next month, NFL free agency continues.