- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Redskins
The Washington Redskins are an American football team based in the United States that represents Washington, D.C. They are a member of the East Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). Its headquarters and training facility are based at Redskins Park in Ashburn, Virginia and the newly built Redskins Complex in Richmond, Virginia respectively. The team's home stadium is FedExField in Landover, Maryland. The Redskins have played more than 1,000 games since 1932. The Redskins have won five NFL Championships (two pre-merger, and three Super Bowls). The franchise has captured 13 NFL divisional titles and six NFL conference championships. - Source: Wikipedia
Stay or Go: Reed Doughty has been the Redskins backup plan at safety for seven seasons. Is he going to be around for an eighth? Tandler and Tarik discuss.
Jay Gruden and Bruce Allen have both said they want pending free agent Brian Orakpo back next season. But now comes the hard part: reaching a deal that works for both sides.
Redskins GM Bruce Allen says Fred Davis can bounce back from latest setback ... as long as Fred Davis wants to.
It's no surprise that Kirk Cousins has requested a trade to get a chance to be a starter.
In Part I of a two-part series, Redskins GM Bruce Allen discusses a wide-range of issues that plagued the Redskins in 2013, including his belief that the team lost some of its "hunger" after making the playoffs the year before.
Redskins GM Bruce Allen acknowledged the team needed new leadership, and that's what led the team to Jay Gruden.
Champ Bailey made news when he said leaving the Redskins was the best thing that happened to his career. Graham Gano echoed the sentiment via Twitter.
CSN Washington kicks off our week of Senior Bowl coverage from Mobile with this at-a-glance primer.
The elevation of young Sean McVay to offensive coordinator is now official, according to reports.
Bruce Allen maintains final say in personnel decisions but Jay Gruden will have a seat at the table.
Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell has worked with Brett Favre in the past. But it's his recent work with Russell Wilson that's made him a head coaching candidate.
The Redskins' search for a new head coach now includes Bengals coordinators Jay Gruden and Mike Zimmer.
Get to know Giants defensive coordinator Perry Fewell.
Another NFL team joined in the hunt for a new head coach today.
The Redskins are going to the staff of another division rival in search of their next head coach.