- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Redskins Items
30 Questions: The Redskins' performance on special teams last year was atrocious. With a new coach they have nowhere to go but up but how good can they be?
The Redskins and the Wizards have both made notable offseason moves, but who got the better end of the deals? Tell us here in our Redskins Open Thread.
With minicamp wrapping up last week, the Redskins are off for a month-long break. We checked Twitter to see what they've been up to.
Reed Doughty said farewell to Washington in a message on social media. Take a look here.
Redskins' GM Bruce Allen responded Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.), Majority Leader of the Senate, after Reid and 49 other Democratic senators issued a letter to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell calling for the league to pressure the Redskins to change their name.
The Redskins have beefed up their offensive line in free agency and the draft.
Bruce Allen says there is no market to trade Kirk Cousins. But like all talk around the NFL Draft, not everything can be believed.
The Redskins are looking to turn over half of their roster and even after the draft they will need more players to do that.
The Washington Redskins have signed former Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson, Comcast SportsNet's Tarik El-Bashir has confirmed.