- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
Latest Reeva Steenkamp Items
Oscar Pistorius, the “Blade Runner”-sprinting Olympian hero of South Africa, will face a March 3 trial on premeditated murder charges for the shooting death of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, prosecutors said on Monday.
Oscar Pistorius, the Olympic "Blade Runner" accused of murdering his model girlfriend, made a brief appearance in court Tuesday where he said two words: "Yes sir." The judge agreed to delay Mr. Pistorius's murder trial until Aug. 19.
One Pistorius brother is free of charges, acquitted Tuesday of culpable homicide in the death of a woman in a road accident. The famous younger brother, Olympic double-amputee Oscar Pistorius, still must face his day in court for shooting and killing his girlfriend.
Oscar Pistorius has been running on his blades again and his return to regular training is imminent, his agent says.
The brother of double-amputee athlete Oscar Pistorius pleaded not guilty to a charge of culpable homicide or negligent killing in a South African court Wednesday for the death of a woman in a road collision in 2008.
Oscar Pistorius reported to South African authorities on Monday under bail terms in the murder case against him, a spokeswoman for the Olympic athlete said.
The brother of Olympic star Oscar Pistorius is facing a culpable homicide charge for a 2008 road death, compounding problems for the family after the double-amputee runner was charged with premeditated murder in the Feb. 14 shooting death of girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
The steroid theory against Olympian Oscar Pistorius, 26, grows. Court testimony on Wednesday reveals that police discovered two boxes of testosterone, along with needles, in the Blade Runner's bedroom.
Did "roid rage" -- a state of heightened anger and aggression linked in popular culture to anabolic steroid use -- play a part in the Valentine's Day killing of the girlfriend of Olympic track star Oscar Pistorius?