- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
Latest Reform Party Items
Glenn Beck said on Monday that he could support a third-party challenge if Republicans nominate former House Speaker Newt Gingrich to run for president against Barack Obama. "If I had a gun to my head, I'll vote for Mitt Romney," he explained. "If it's Newt Gingrich, and there's a third party, and it's Ron Paul. ... I might consider Ron Paul as a third party." This position is nuts. Obviously Mr. Beck needs to generate attention for his new GBTV venture since giving up his popular Fox News platform, but promoting ideas that would lead to an Obama second term is reckless and bad for America.
The times they are a-changin'. There's a new power force in Washington, and it's running the show right now, deciding the very fate of the nation.
Estonia's center-right government took a commanding lead Sunday in the Baltic country's first election as a eurozone member, winning well over half of the advance ballots.