- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Reggie Bullock
Villanova fans had no idea when Miami beat North Carolina 68-59 back in January that something bad had just happened to them.
North Carolina and its four-guard lineup have a chance at another Atlantic Coast Conference championship — thanks in part to a Maryland guard whose last-gasp shot fell way short.
Dez Wells led Maryland with 18 points and Nick Faust had 16. The Terrapins missed 20 of 23 attempts from 3-point range.
North Carolina led Maryland by 22 points at the break after probably its best half of the season. That lead never dipped below double figures.
Keenan Reynolds rushed for three touchdowns and threw for two more, and Navy had a season-high 563 total yards in a 56-28 rout of East Carolina on Saturday.
Awful all night, Harrison Barnes came through when North Carolina needed him most.
Dominique Davis set two NCAA records for consecutive completions, connecting on all 26 of his first-half throws to extend his streak to 36 straight over two games, and East Carolina squeezed past skidding Navy 38-35 on Saturday night.
Leslie McDonald remembers walking through the center of campus and down the main drag in Chapel Hill, N.C., last year and getting a sickening, uncomfortable feeling.
"That was a veteran group," UNC junior Reggie Bullock said. "They made some big-time shots."
"They haven't seen us with our new lineup yet," Bullock said. "We just have to get our face back. They definitely embarrassed us when we went down there ... and for us to have the opportunity to play against them on the last night before we go to the NCAA tournament is great."